Lemons and maybe some honey? Yes these can work wonders on your hyperpigmentation issues. If you are wondering how to lighten skin naturally & quickly – then we have you covered. Maybe it is areas on your face (like your upper lip or melasma), arms or even your knees. The truth is when you have a dark area it can make you very self conscious.
And to make matters worse with it being summer, those area can really stand out and make you even more embarrassed.
Well, don’t hide. There are some natural remedies that you can use to learn how to lighten your skin naturally fast at home. Acne marks, melasma, freckles or scars you can sometimes lighten them naturally.
Below I put together some easy tips you can follow safely from home.
Lighten Your Skin With The Basics
- Use a sunscreen daily. Even when the sun is not out. An SPF of at least 20 is a good place to start. If you are outside without sun protection, the sun will only cause more damage to your skin and bring about even more dark areas.
- Drink water. This helps to keep your skin hydrated. It will help your skin to appear healthier, in turn it will limit the appearance of your dark spots.
- Use an organic Papaya soap. This is one way how to whiten skin naturally. It can be drying, so use some sort of hydrating lotion after you use the soap.
- Base your diet on plenty of fruits and veges. This, along with the water you are drinking, will help to detoxify your body and help with your overall skin appearance. It will appear brighter and younger.
- Keep your face clean to avoid any build up of dirt and oils.
- Use a homemade skin lightening cream made with lemon juice and yogurt-apply daily. It is actually a mild bleach.
- Use Turmeric.
- Try This proven guide on how to lighten skin naturally from home called Skin Whitening Forever. It teaches you exactly how to naturally treat any of your hyperpigmentation issues from home using natural ingredients (not harmful chemicals) like the ones we have shared
Below is a tutorial that I found on just how to use Turmeric correctly.
How To Lighten skin tone easily and NATURALLY with TURMERIC and LEMON
Turmeric has been used for hundreds of years as a way to lighten dark patches of skin – in this tutorial I will show you the method I am currently using to try to get rid of the dark patches I have acquired on my face due to not being careful enough in the sunshine and pregnancy.
Original Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSTssqStMmw
Lighten your skin with other natural Ingredients
Does Milk lighten skin? Milk is actually a good thing to use as a natural bleach. Just dab a towel into some milk in a bowl and apply it generously around your face. You can do this several times a day until you see results.
You can also cut a lemon in half and rub the inner part on your skin. Leave on for 10-20 minutes then wash off. Lemon juice is a very good skin lightener if used regularly. If you look around you can find so many different home remedies for hyperpigmentation. It is amazing how many things we actually can use to naturally lighten skin and hyperpigmentation of almost any kind.
How To Lighten Skin With Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is very cool and soothing to the skin. It help to even out hyperpigmentation and create an overall even look. It also has the capability to help the skin generate new cells & rebuild damaged tissue. This will also help with the overall appearance.
Below is how you would do this.
- Cut the layers from the outside of an aloe vera leaf. You then squeeze out the jelly-like substance or juice.
- Next apply the gel all over the affected area on your skin.
- Leave it on for around 30 minutes before washing it off.
- 2 times a day for a week will show signs of improvement to your skin.
How to get lighter skin with yogurt..
- Gently apply plain unsweetened yogurt onto your skin using your hands.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You should do this once a day for several weeks in order to see the effects.
- Add lemon juice and some oatmeal to your yogurt to form a paste for a skin lightening mask. Do this a couple times a week – it will also make your skin soft
How To Lighten Your Skin with Honey?
Honey is another natural ingredient that helps to actually bleach skin. Plus it works to moisturize the skin. An uneven skin tone can be caused by dry skin so the fact that honey can moisturize is a great benefit. In addition honey also has antibacterial properties that really can help to fade age spots and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- First apply pure honey to your face. Just leave it on for a few minutes and then gently wash it off with warm water. You will be exfoliating your skin during this process and this will really help your skin to look brighter and younger. This is gentle enough to do once a day.
- You can also make a “skin lightening mask” by combining equal amounts of honey, lemon juice, almond oil and a little more powdered milk. Mix them together and apply it to your skin. After about 15 to 20 minutes wash it off with cool water. (This you can do 3-4 times a week)
These natural skin lightening remedies can be very effective. But to really benefit, you really should have a detailed and easy to follow guide that can walk you through the exact process of using each one and in which combination that will best work for you.
Continue with good skin care
Cleansing and exfoliating your skin will help with getting rid of old darker skin cells and allow new ‘lighter’ ones to come to the surface. You will actually be resurfacing your skin.
You will also want to limit your sun exposure. The sun can cause light and dark skin to really show brown spots more profoundly.
There are times however, when natural ingredients may not give you the best results. Plus the time and mess may be a little troublesome.
This is when it is a good idea to try a proven, natural cream that has been specifically created to lighten the pigmentation of dark areas on the skin.
By using a powerful, naturally made & proven skin lightening cream like Meladerm, you can get that youthful look back. Remember when you have hyperpigmentation on the skin it adds age to your look. Looking younger is important to many people.
Meladerm really does lighten hyperpigmentation on any area that you may have this issue. Knees, elbows, melasma, freckles, armpits, acne marks etc…Plus, with the reviews that I have found, it has faithful customers that swear by this product.
Of course results will vary from person to person, but if you read the many reviews you can get a good idea as to whether it can work for you in particular…Meladerm Advanced Skin Lightener isn’t a brand new product so you can find a lot of info on the benefits and results that real people have had.
Now you are aware of how to lighten skin naturally with fruits etc. or with a natural pigmentation cream. It just takes a little time and commitment and you can have that even skin tone we all are looking for.
I wish you the Best of luck!